BACKGROUND

Voting Rating: 5 / 6 votes Vote:

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Waiting to breathe again.

I guess it comes with having two little ones, but can I get a breather please? *sigh* With a speed-crawler baby and a preschooler it seems like I barely have time to sleep anymore. Despite all this, yes I still want one more- so stop asking me already! It's exhausting, yes. It's frustrating at times. But it's all worth the precious kids that I have. They are wonderful and fun and I love them so much it hurts! Even though it will be an exhausting few years, it will be nice to have a big hussle-bussle family. I missed out on having brothers and sisters and I want my kids to have lots! They will not have any cousins their age either, so it's all up to us. We may be at our wits end a few times with 3 little Quayles, but in a few years it will calm down. I trust God to help us and keep us sane! Praise HIM for all our blessings now- and yet to come!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Girl, I hear ya! It's embarrassing to say I don't even get to shower every day, but I think my mom-friends know how that goes. I'm so excited for the day you have a third!! I know so many friends and acquaintances having babies right now, it's surprising I don't have baby fever! It'll probably hit in a few years when I'm past the window of wanting to have more lol.

Jason and Trish said...

If anyone can do it, pal...you can!!! I can't wait for the news!! Who knows...you never know, you know? :) Hahaha...

Kristi said...

Hey ya Quayle Family!! I just happened upon your blog through Jason & Trish's (I hope that was ok) and just wanted to say Hi and that your blog is GREAT! I love blogs!! You guys look wonderful and so happy. Kids are so cool!! Chloe just turned 2 and we are having a boy in about 3 weeks...time flies when you are having fun. Please visit our blog if you wish: www.chloekristi.blogspot.com
Take care and I will be visiting your blog site regularly (again if that is ok)!!
Love,
Kristi Traxler