BACKGROUND

Voting Rating: 5 / 6 votes Vote:

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Busy, tired, and wild

So life with 3 little ones is quite a challenge. Baby Meigan is up a lot at night. Keilani is always looking for trouble and can't be left alone for long. Jacob needs a playmate at all times. As much work as it is, I wouldn't trade it for a second. Each of our kids brings us so much joy. Jacob is so talented and friendly. Keilani cracks us up- even in her naughtiness. Meigan is just precious. I LOVE them all so deeply!!! I can't wait for each tomorrow with my little ones.

Here are some pictures of our last few weeks. The big kids and I made cookies and they decorated their new aprons one day. They love helping me in the kitchen- Jacob even asks to do the dishes with me all the time!



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Faye, I have a hard time believing it's challenging, because you make it look so easy! The pictures are adorable, and I can't believe Keilani is now a "big kid!"

Katie Scott said...

What cute pictures! The three of them are adorable together. You are such a great mommy!!