BACKGROUND

Voting Rating: 5 / 6 votes Vote:

Sunday, June 15, 2008

We love Daddy!




Dear Daddy,
I love you way up to heaven and back. I like when you rough house with me. I like when you are silly and read me "The Belly Book." You are so awesome. I love you so much."
Love,
Jacob


Dear Daddy,
Happy Father's Day! I love you, Daddy. I like when you read to me."
Love,
Keilani



Dear Daddy,
Dada! Ooooooo!
Love,
Meigan


Dear Jeff,
You are the most wonderful father and husband. Thank you for working so hard to provide for us- I can't believe you chose to work today (carrying the burden of MY dental issues.) I love how you play with the kids and bring joy and laughter to our home. You are always willing to help me when I ask. I praise God for giving me such a strong, loyal, and loving husband!
Love,
Faye

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

Faye,

That is the sweetest Father's Day blog! Happy Father's Day Jeff!

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Oh man.... I forgot about your dental work Faye! Hoep you're feeling alright! Happy Father's Day, Jeff!

Katie Scott said...

So cute! I love it! Happy father's day, Jeff!!