BACKGROUND

Voting Rating: 5 / 6 votes Vote:

Friday, November 14, 2008

Things our kids said in the last 2 weeks. . .

"Excuse me; We licked your walls and we're sorry." (At the frozen yogurt shop- I made Jacob go appologize.)

"Uh, Mommy, you need to come see this. Keilani just . . ." (At least 6 times about all kinds of misdeeds!)

"Don't say thank you to me!"

"Stop looking at me!"

"Jacob just sat on me!"

"Yo Mommy, Hook me up with some of that" (Jeff prompted Keilani to say this one.)

"Hey Mommy, let's play the game where I guess what's in my mouth."

"I have 100 tears."

"Hey Dad, I counted 7 poos on the floor up there!" (Keilani pooped all over upstairs just for fun.)

2 comments:

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

I'm sure the pooping incident wasn't much fun, but that comment about the 7 poops totally cracked me up! :)
Amy

Katie Scott said...

so fun!! kids say the greatest things!!!