BACKGROUND

Voting Rating: 5 / 6 votes Vote:

Friday, June 12, 2009

The Birthday Princess


Keilani Mei had a magical princess birthday yesterday. She turned 3! Her big gift was a big girl bike- princess themed of course. She got piles of gifts from family and friends- I've never seen so much fru fru princess stuff in my life! I didn't like dresses, pink, or barbies when I was little, but as Kei Kei gathers more of these things, I've decided it's all pretty FUN! Keilani is such a bright and cheery girl - she's beautiful inside and out. Happy Birthday Princess!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just your knickers on pumpkin I rub your p-ssy through them and you buck, kick and giggle while I take your warm, soft hand and get you to stroke my hard c==k, once I feel your knickers getting damp in know your p-ssy is ready, my hand goes in and finds your warm, soft, moist, tight, bald, puffy p-ssy, I gently rub it for you then a finger goes in, you whince as I start working it around and deeper, DAMN that tight 3 yr old p--sy feels good, a second finger goes in and you squeal, I give you a moment to get use to it then start f-c-ing you, I love the feel of a lil girls soft cotton knicks caressing my hand as I finger f--k her tight p-ss, your knix are wet and I opull them off, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely hairless p-ssy you have baby girl, I spread your legs and suck it and lick it until you shake and quiver to orgasm, MY p-ssy now pumpkin, now I get you to wrap your warm, soft mouth around my hard meat and suck like a good girl, I am keeping your knix to sniff your p-ssy when I wank, happy 3rd!