BACKGROUND

Voting Rating: 5 / 6 votes Vote:

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!

To all our friends and family,
We wish you all a Christmas filled with LOVE and PEACE and the JOY of CHRIST!! We hope you take time to stop and reflect this year and remember that Christmas is so much more than presents and even family. It's about God joining us side by side on Earth and showing us how to live in love and humility. Enjoy the holiday pics and watch for more in a week or two!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Love the Christmas pics of the kids.

Justine said...

Dearest Faye,

Your children are so beautiful! I esp like the pic in the top corner. In any case, here's to a hope-ful and fabulous Christmas for you and yours. I hope you keep walking with the Holy Spirit and His light. I am flying to Sac tomorrow to see my parents for a week ... Brrrr COLD!

Love, Justine

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Merry Christmas Quayle clan! We hope you find time to reflect on the blessing of Christ! Can't wait to get back to play dates in the New Year!
Amy

DeAnna said...

Merry Christmas! I just love your kids Christmas picture!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.