BACKGROUND

Voting Rating: 5 / 6 votes Vote:

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Past time. . .

I know this post is WAY overdue. It's still going to come without any new pics. Baby Meigan is due to arrive any day now (April 2). Some major events have come and gone with no posts- Christmas, Faye's 30th birthday, Jacob's 4th birthday.
Christmas was fun and wild- Jacob got a drumset from Santa which Jeff loves as much as him! Keilani got a wood kitchen, both kids have had a great time with that.
Jacob had a Ninja Turtle party in February with church and preschool friends. He is very proud to be such a big boy now. His schooling continues to flourish- we are working on long vowels.
Keilani is talking up a storm. She is very headstrong which makes her so funny and so tiring to mommy. She discovered how to climb her crib, so she's now in a toddler bed. She has learned to count to 10 and sing a few songs.
I'll try to get some pictures up soon- I'm waiting on a battery charger to get the pics off my new camera. Best Buy had no replacement batteries or chargers in stock, so I had to have one mailed to our house.
More posts and pics to come soon!!! :)

3 comments:

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Wow... I had almost given up checking your blog! Glad I looked! Welcome back to blog-land! Can't wait to meet Meigan!

Katie Scott said...

hooray for a new post! It was great to hang out with you today!!

Diane said...

Glad to hear you are all safe and doing well! Can't wait for the new baby's arrival - please put me on a calling list! We have got to make plans sometime soon...before Sean moves us again. He's already been offered a spot in Nevada in a couple years...getting further and further from my friends!! Anyway, hugs to you and talk to you soon I hope! Love, Di