BACKGROUND

Voting Rating: 5 / 6 votes Vote:

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Growth

Well, I had another ultrasound today and it seems the baby has grown about a weeks worth of growth and is now measuring about 6+ week's and the Doctor found a heartbeat. So, because some things don't quite add up yet, we are going to rescan again in 1 week. She said I still may miscarry, but if things look good in a week- she will consider it a normal pregnancy (but with a later due date). Medically they can't reconcile my dates with the size of the fetus so they would conclude that my dates are just off. I am so positive of all my dates, I must conclude that if the baby is healthy and growing next week that God has done a miracle! I will post an update again next week. Thanks for all your prayers and keep em coming!

2 comments:

JABBY said...

i will continue to pray for a miracle. i believe God can do amazing things-just look at baby sophia!
take good care.
-rose

Katie Scott said...

Every time I think about you and your baby and the miracle God is doing, I get chills. I am so glad that the appointment went well yesterday. I will keep praying that the one next week has even better news!!