BACKGROUND

Voting Rating: 5 / 6 votes Vote:

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Praying for a Miracle, but ready for the worst

Many of you are wondering what's going on since my last posts and nothing really is. I have had no symptoms of miscarriage at all. I feel the same as I did 2 weeks ago. On Sunday at church we read in Acts about how God can use healing and miracles. I am hoping and praying that he will do a miracle in me and grow this baby. I know he can, but I don't know that he will. I am fairly peaceful about the idea of trying again. I do have some anxiety about the pain and timing of a miscarriage. It's never easy to be sick with 2 kids. You can pray that God will perform a miracle if it's His will and that he will keep me safe, peaceful, and lessen the pain if it's not.
Keilani's big birthday is coming up this weekend. We are busy trying to prepare for that. I can't wait to post fun pictures and video of her big day! She is such a little spitfire girl. Daddy took the kids to the park yesterday and Keilani was catapulting herself down the big slides. She is a tough little cookie. She is full of joy and curiosity which means she's always busy, busy, busy! We love her so!

3 comments:

Katie Scott said...

Faye--I will keep praying for a miracle as well. I know that all this waiting and not knowing is driving you crazy--hang in there! I am glad that you are finding joy in your adorable kids! Love ya!

JABBY said...

hi faye. i prayed for you and your baby this morning. i pray that you have a peace that surpasses all understanding. i pray that God's love and mercy will cover you.
we are very excited to celebrate with you guys this weekend-not that i'm shocked she's one! she's looked and acted like a one year old for months! let me know if i can help you with anything.
love, rose

Andrea said...

Hi Faye,
I wish I could be there with you. I'm good at just keeping company. We're praying for a miracle here too. You are never far from our thoughts.

Lots of love,
Andrea & family